Officially on vacation! Me and Steve got in yesterday, my dad picked us up, and afterward we got my sister to get lunch! I had Red Robin for the first time in 8 months, and it was so delicious. We ended up having more of a lazy day yesterday with naps and lots of food, but right now I’m just waiting on Steve and my sister to get ready so we can go to Downtown Seattle! Yay!
Hope everyone is having a good day! I’m enjoying this cold weather.
And on top of that, I’m stalking people at Magic Kingdom tomorrow because my friend is in Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It! for the first time. So, I’ll snag some pictures from around the park, too. Any photo requests?!
I know a lot of people hate Valentine’s Day, especially those who have a significant other to spend it with.
This year, I am very lucky to say I have a Valentine even though it really is just a holiday to make money off of.
Steve is the first guy that I will be spending Valentine’s Day with that actual has some meaning. I mean, we could go without celebrating it at all but he wants it to be something special since it’s our first one together.
Today we gave each other our gifts early, and tomorrow we’ll give each other our cards! I made him this small painting of us, got him a ring from my store (he’s had it on for weeks because it was an early present), some 49ers gear, and a new video game! Tonight he gave me this little, blue jewelry box with two charms in them for my bracelet. One of them is a ring, and the other is the Eiffel Tower because the first time he said, “I love you,” he said it in French because he didn’t think I would know how to say it in French. He thought I’d be too freaked out if he said it too early when I was trying to hold it back just as bad as he was! I replied to that by saying, “Te amo,” since he’s Spanish. Bahaha!
Anyway tomorrow apparently I have to go get ready and leave him alone so he can prepare something, and I have to be at his place by 11am… I’m excited! My twitter will definitely have all the info once I figure it out haha!
And this is totally off topic but I bought a new leather jacket today.
Where’s a good place to get boots because Target failed today!?
Tag, you’re it!
Here are the rules:
Each person must post 10 things about themselves. You have to choose and tag 10 people. Go to their blogs and tell them you’ve tagged them.
I got this ages ago but I finally have the time to do this!
1. I’m a crazy lady because I work at FOUR places! Magic Kingdom, Downtown Disney, Gaylord Palms Hotel, and Universal Studios.
2. I have been dating my best friend in the world, Steve, for about maybe 8 months now. We’ve hung out literally every day since September and not once have I got sick of him.
3. I am from Bothell, WA which is right outside of Seattle!
4. I have a “little” sister, she’s only 1.5 years younger than me. I have a dog named Hunter, and four cats named Mango, Paws, Harry and Lloyd (yes, those two are named after Dumb and Dumber haha!)
5. I love organizing. I have a planner that I use religiously, but I decorate the hell out of it. I love making things that require organization, like a collage.
6. I live paycheck to paycheck so when I spend money I put a lot of thought into it. Unless it’s on payday, usually I go out and get food I really shouldn’t haha!
7. I consider my parents to be my best friends and I literally tell them everything- well, not EVERYTHING but most stuff that kids usually don’t inform their parents until they’re at least 40. I’m so lucky to have grown up in such a great family.
8. I used to be completely different, but after an abusive relationship, a falling out with everyone I know because of it, and moving away to be on my own, I have matured so much it is almost insane.
9. I’ve lost 4 pounds! And I LOVE it! Except this past week I’ve had soda, pizza, and candy. Regrets? Never!
I don't know what's going on, but if you just ever need to talk to someone about what's going on, I'm here. Honestly, I'm a good listener, so if you ever just feel like venting, my ask is always open:) Even the strongest people face weak points at times, but that's where they find their true strength.
Did I mention you’re my favorite follower?! Thank you for being so sweet. It’s really great to know that good people still exist!
That being said, things are okay now, I’ve just had some medical issues to deal with this week that haven’t been loaded with any good news. But it’s okay! I’ll be okay.
Photographing the pirate tutorial all day which is by far my favorite shift in the world. And I get to work with the best character attendant at Disney, miss Tehane. Needless to say I’m excited, plus it’s my Friday which is even better. Yay! :)
Today, especially today, I am so thankful for the Prince I met in Fairytale Garden.
I heard some hard news today and Steve not only held my hand the entire day afterward, but he let me cry all over him AND buy a giant pepperoni pizza with garlic breadsticks and a Coke. For those of you who don’t know I’ve been eating healthy and not drinking soda, but let’s just say tonight had it coming. I am so stuffed and it feels so good.
I’m also having to call into work sick tomorrow, I had to visit the athletic trainer today because it hurt so bad to walk.
By the way, I went to a formal last night and I can’t wait to show you all pictures! I think there’s one on my Twitter, I don’t remember… Haha!